We are launching a new award at the Expat Academy Conference (AKA The Extravaganza…)
To be eligible to vote for the Expat Academy’s first “Players’ Player” of the year award you must be registered to attend the Expat Academy Extravaganza on Monday 9 October 2017. The cost of the conference is included in Expat Academy membership, we are now FULLY BOOKED, however if you would like to be added to our waiting list click HERE.
Not sure who to nominate? Here are some thoughts from the Expat Academy team. Someone in the Global Mobility Industry who you have met through the Expat Academy who:
- Has inspired you in your career.
- Has helped you approach your challenges in a different way and challenged you to think strategically.
- Is a team player – they put aside their personal goals, work well with others, listen and contribute to help the Expat Academy network.
- Is friendly and makes coming to Expat Academy events fun and worthwhile. They have gone out of their way to help you build your network.
- Does an amazing job from what you can tell and are always ready to share their knowledge and experience with their Expat Academy Network.
Click HERE to submit your nomination and if you are happy to share, please tell us why this person gets your vote!