Mizuno Endure24 event schedule
10.00 – Campsite opens (please read the camping and site rules carefully).
12.00 – Registration opens in the Mizuno Tipi tents
12.00 – Catering opens in the catering marquee
19.30 – Registration closes until Saturday morning
19.30 – Talks and entertainment in the Mizuno Tipi tents & just for fun mini endure kid’s race in the race village
22.00 – Catering closes
07.30 – Catering opens (and remains open until Sunday 2.00pm).
07.30 – Registration opens in the Mizuno Tipi tents
11.30 – Registration closes
11.45 – Call to the start & race briefing
12.00 – Race start all categories
19.00 – Music level lowered
20.00 – Head torches to be carried by all runners after this time
06.00 – Runners may stop using head torches
08.00 – Music levels return to normal
11.00 – Warnings regarding last lap are issued over the PA
11.59 – Any runner may start a final lap and these will count in your results
12.00 – Course closed at the finish line
13.00 – Final runners cross the finish line
13.30 – Prize giving in the race village (1st/2nd/3rd solo – 1st in all other categories)
The exact schedule at each venue may vary a little.
Race Village facilities
- Main catering and support marquee – catering/massage/shelter
- Catering – catering opens Friday lunch time until late, then throughout the race from Saturday morning, overnight until Sunday afternoon.
- Massage – remains open 24 hours from Saturday morning.
- Drinking water supply.
- Toilets – Serviced toilets are available in the race village, exchange area and solo camping area.
- Showers – Please note they are limited – we would have more but water supplies are limited.
- Waste disposal – is in the service area (IMPORTANT – do not put hot ashes from BBQs in these bins). There will be separate small metal bins for this.
- First aid – Will be based close to the start and finish and around the half way mark on the route.