Mizuno Endure24 event schedule (Reading) Leeds will be published 14th June.
10.00 – Campsite opens (please read the camping and site rules carefully). Please do not queue cars on the road outside the venue.
11.00 – Registration opens in the race village, Mizuno Chill Out open in the Mizuno Marquee
11.00 – Sports Massage opens until early evening
12.00 – Kids Zone (Living Paintings Marquee) Catering & Bars open in the race village
15.00 – Yoga and Stretch schedule starts in the Mizuno Marquee
17.30 – Pro-Direct tell you how to win at Endure24 in the Mizuno Marquee
19.00 – Registration closes until Saturday morning
19.30 – Just for fun Mini Endure kid’s race in the race village (medals for all and free to enter)
19.30 – Mizuno Friday night party in the Mizuno Marquee
22.00 – Catering closes, 23.00 Bar closes and Party ends (time to get some sleep)
07.30 – Catering opens (and remains open until Sunday 2.00pm).
07.30 – Registration opens in the race village, Mizuno Chill Out open in the Mizuno Marquee
08.00 – Yoga and Stretch schedule starts in the Mizuno Marquee
08.00 – Sports Massage opens until Sunday afternoon
11.00 – Kids Zone (Living Paintings Marquee) Catering & Bars open in the race village
11.30 – Registration closes
11.45 – Call to the start & race briefing
12.00 – Race start all categories, now just keep running for 24 hours!
12.00 – Mizuno Chill Out open in the Mizuno Marquee
16.30 – Childrens book reading and workshop in the Mizuno Marquee
18.00 – Mizuno Chill Out open in the Mizuno Marquee
20.00 – Head torches to be carried by all runners after this time
Bars, Mizuno Marquee, catering, massage remain open all evening, possibly longer!
06.00 – Runners may stop using head torches
07.30 – Yoga and Stretch schedule starts in the Mizuno Marquee
10.00 – Bars open, Registration/help desk closes and becomes medal pick up (return your chip to collect your medals)
11.59 – Any runner may start a final lap and these will count in your results
12.00 – Course closed at the finish line
13.00 – Final runners cross the finish line
13.30 – Prize giving in the race village for 1st /2nd/3rd in all categories (solo, pairs, small team, large team, male, female and mixed)
The schedule is subject to change and weather depandant.
- Main catering and support (Mizuno) marquee – catering/massage/shelter
- Catering – catering opens Friday lunch time until late, then throughout the race from Saturday morning, overnight until Sunday afternoon.
- Massage – remains open 24 hours from Saturday morning.
- Drinking water supply.
- Toilets – Serviced toilets are available in the race village, exchange area and solo camping area.
- Showers – Please note they are limited – we would have more but water supplies are limited.
- Waste disposal – is in the service area (IMPORTANT – do not put hot ashes from BBQs in these bins). There will be separate small metal bins for this.
- First aid – Will be based close to the start and finish and around the half way mark on the route.
Racesolutions own Endure24, Endure Trail and Endure Store.
Racesolutions specialise in running event consultancy, support and event creation.
© 2017 Racesolutions Limited.
Office 01189 841511
Mobile 07551 006099