Endure24 Camping Information and Advice
Campsite opening times – 10.00am Friday until 4.00pm Sunday. If you wish to stay overnight Sunday please e-mail us and we will make arrangements. (only portable toilets will be availble as other services will be removed by the suppliers). Please do not ask us to reserve space for your team, we cannot do this.
Parking is free and will be adjacent to the camping area. The camping area will have serviced toilets and hot showers. There will be a signed drinking water supply close to the service area. Please bag your rubbish and ensure it all goes into the large waste containers. There are small metal bins for BBQ coals and hot ash. Generators and open fires are not permitted at Endure24.
There is a general buzz around the campsite for the whole event and throughout the night, we expect people to have fun but show respect for other campers. If you prefer quieter camping please use the western end of Field B.
Children and Animals
We welcome children to Endure and they appear to have a wild time running free for the weekend but can we just say that children are the responsibility of their parents and you should be aware that we are on a working farm and a temporary campsite. There are water hazards, trip hazards and barbed wire fences so please supervise your children at all times. Dogs are also welcome but must be on a lead at all times, please be a responsible dog owner when it comes to cleaning up after them.
Make sure you follow a few simple guidelines to ensure your safety at this event.
- The camping fields will have 20m wide lanes marked out with stakes and rope – only camp in the marked out bays.
- You should leave adequate space between your tents when setting up to help prevent the spread of fire.
- Please remove all vehicles from the camping area.
- There are short stay car parks with easy access to the exit gates if you are not staying for the whole event.
- Do not run vehicle engines in the campsite during the event, there is a very real danger to people’s health and safety doing this.
- Please find the location of your nearest fire point once you have set up – you do not need our permission to use this equipment but please let us know if you do.
- Having set up your camp take a couple of minutes to look around and think about any risks to the health and safety of others.
Cooking – Spotting the danger signs of CO poisoning
- Carbon monoxide is a colourless, odourless gas and is poisonous. In high concentrations it can kill swiftly. In smaller concentrations CO poisoning can give symptoms similar to flu or food poisoning. Look out for headaches, nausea and vomiting, dizziness, drowsiness and weakness – but the best advice is to avoid any chance of being poisoned in the first place.
- Never take a barbecue into a tent, awning, caravan or motorhome. Even a cooling barbecue gives off plenty of poisonous carbon monoxide (CO), which can kill.
- Never use a fuel-burning appliance to heat your tent or awning. Stoves and barbecues are designed for indoor cooking not space heating.
- Never run a gas, petrol or diesel-powered generator inside a caravan, motorhome, tent or awning. Generators are not permitted at Endure24.
- Don’t cook inside your tent or awning
- Don’t use any other gas, charcoal, liquid or solid fuel appliances inside a tent or awning. Gas-powered fridges and lamps, for example, also need plenty of ventilation to prevent them producing poisonous carbon monoxide. Tents and awnings aren’t generally designed with this in mind.